dog-eat-dog
11/24/05
Thursday
1.59am
I went home at 8pm. I wasn’t on duty, nor had I been given the ok signal to go home. I just needed to get my laundry ready for pick-up. But then I had fallen asleep & woke up an hour ago, only to find out I had been given the go signal 5 minutes after I had fallen asleep.
I am torn. I always play to win, even though I have my low profile days. But I also don’t mind leaving this place because the system in La Salle is better.
Every institution has its shit and its gold.
Me, I take the good with the bad. And right now, it’s bad. The only thing that will make me leave is if they tell me to. So, asshole, bring it on. But I will never give you the satisfaction by leaving on my own.
But it’s not just asshole that’s giving me these thoughts. It’s the screwed-up traditions and system. The only consolation I have that it’s going to be better in the years to come. Especially when my batch will rule.
Gossip is a treacherous weapon. It’s a dog-eat-dog world here. Shall I wrestle with this world when I could live peacefully in a less treacherous arena?
Thursday
1.59am
I went home at 8pm. I wasn’t on duty, nor had I been given the ok signal to go home. I just needed to get my laundry ready for pick-up. But then I had fallen asleep & woke up an hour ago, only to find out I had been given the go signal 5 minutes after I had fallen asleep.
I am torn. I always play to win, even though I have my low profile days. But I also don’t mind leaving this place because the system in La Salle is better.
Every institution has its shit and its gold.
Me, I take the good with the bad. And right now, it’s bad. The only thing that will make me leave is if they tell me to. So, asshole, bring it on. But I will never give you the satisfaction by leaving on my own.
But it’s not just asshole that’s giving me these thoughts. It’s the screwed-up traditions and system. The only consolation I have that it’s going to be better in the years to come. Especially when my batch will rule.
Gossip is a treacherous weapon. It’s a dog-eat-dog world here. Shall I wrestle with this world when I could live peacefully in a less treacherous arena?


2 Comments:
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home