Saturday, November 19, 2005

asswipe

11/19/05
Sat

The asswipe thinks he can intimidate me. Not really. But I am curious and a bit frightened at how a diagnosed mental case like him will attempt to throw my career down the drain. In the meantime, I summoned the help of a very prominent cousin. I am never one who would use my connections to get me where I am; I always want a sense of achievement. But this time, when one’s life or career is endangered, who cares about using one’s connections?
Initially, he was quite aggressive with his plan of action. As the days went by, he was convinced that a more conservative management would be the smarter way to go in the meantime. So I’m staying put.
I’m not afraid right now. But I have the nagging feeling I should be.
Be afraid. Be vewy afwaid…

…what a pathetic loser.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home